How to Root NVidia Shield tablet with Towelroot app
Nvidia has launched the Nvidia Shield Tablet recently and this tablet is mainly developed for gamers.
Nvidia is a popular name among lovers of gaming. Using its newly launched Nvidia Shield Tablet, the organization has combined the goodness of Android using the pleasure of gaming. The Shield Tablet looks pretty much like any other Android tablet with immense gaming capabilities. The device features a 8? IPS display with 1920×1200 resolution, 2GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra K1 processor, 5MP rear and front cameras, and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The Android-based gamepad received many positive reviews from gamers worldwide. Because it runs on Android, the Nvidia Shield Tablet is open to custom modification, save the fact that you have root access onto it. And the good news is that you can now gain root in your Shield Tablet and even use a custom recovery if you wish to. Thus, you can’t only install root apps in your device but can also flash custom ROMs and mods to obtain the most out of your tablet.
Procedure to Root NVidia Shield tablet:
- Download the Towelroot app inside your computer. Make sure that your device is installed with the Android File Manager.
- Head to the path “Settings> Security” on your device and enable Unknown sources as well as make sure that your device is left with the the least 50% battery life.
- Connect your device to the pc with the help of original USB cable and place the APK in your device.
- Disconnect the unit from computer and open the file manager inside your device to open the APK.
- All you must do is to just follow the on screen instructions for rooting the unit. Please note that it will be taking around 2 – 3 minutes for rooting the unit.